Importers and distributors of quality fasteners, fixings, and special componentsSupplying the Automotive industry, Construction industry, electrical wholesalers, hardware and DIY stockists, and other general engineering companies for 25 years has gained us the necessary experience to satisfy a wide range of customer demands for not only standard products but also special product ranges.
We are a BS ISO 9001:200 quality accredited business currently undergoing an Investors in People program, which ensures our own internal practices and procedures are of the highest possible quality.
A business strategy that benefits our customersDue to market competition and increases in imports we have taken an alternative strategy from our normal Import and Distribution business. For several years now we have invested heavily in holding consignment stocks for 1000+ product lines available for customer call-off over agreed time periods.
This has proven greatly beneficial to our customers, taking much of the risk of importing out of the equation for them in addition to providing substantial cash flow benefits.
A skilled team with over 40 years of engineering experienceWe have 40 years qualified engineering experience which means that we can get heavily involved in our customer projects assisting in the development of new components right from the design stage, sample approval, manufacture and finally the managed distribution of the end product.
We are able to offer dedicated customer service and support to all our customers via our highly skilled Technical and Commercial staff who are available to offer immediate assistance as and when required.
Our Aims & ObjectivesOur strategic aims and objectives, listed below, ensure we uphold the high standards of business and product quality that we have grown to believe in:
- To provide a top class product which fully meets, or exceeds, customer requirements and expectations by maintaining close communication with the customer supply chain throughout the process of the order; reviewing the product requirement before work starts; providing the customer with a delivery date for goods at the appropriate time.
- To maintain the integrity and provide traceability of the product supplied by ensuring that all receipts of such information/ data will be recorded and stored in specified files.
- To provide products which are correct to customer specification by conducting and recording inspections at critical stages in the preparation process.
- To ensure good product quality by making purchases from reputable suppliers (preferably with an ISO 9001 QMS), that are subject to recorded verification and acceptance inspections.
- To continuously monitor BSJ’s performance by subjecting the QMS to regular internal audits and management reviews, so that changes and improvements can be made where appropriate.
- To ensure that only properly qualified and experienced personnel are involved in the process of orders, by giving managers specific responsibilities for assessing requirements, allocating personnel and monitoring personnel performance.